Saturday, November 11, 2017

Annie, Saturday final show

Annie Cast:

PICTURES are very important after such hard work. Several of you are not available tomorrow afternoon, but I was trying to prevent you from being tortured between shows-unfortunately I believe we are going to try and do the pictures right after the first show. So do not change out of your clothes we are going to work backwards to prepare for the second show and take pictures IMMEDIATELY after the first show.

Here will be the order as follows:

Cast B - Grace, Warbucks, Annie
Cast B - Hannigan, Rooster, Lily

1.Full cast in Mansion at Christmas-A
2. Cabinet Scene
3. Healy Show-A
4. Fully dressed children
5. Easy street- A
6. NYC-A
7. I think I'm gonna like it here-A
8. Little Girls
9. Hooverville 
10. Hard knock life

We will have less than an hour to do these pictures. And I know that you were going to want to eat as well. So make sure you already have your food with you so you can eat while we're doing pictures in between

Cast B will take those two pictures following the show while Cast A is getting dressed. And then we will take the pictures in that order so that we are ready for the next show.

I'm sorry I can't make it perfect for everyone but we're going to try this and see if it works-please let me have all of your cooperation.

You are a fabulous group and you know that you mean the world to me and that you have worked extremely hard. But let me say that what little time I have been able to wander into the audience they are all flabbergasted by the success of the show.

Love you all, good luck