Thursday, August 22, 2013

High School Musical Portraits

I have posted "High School Musical" images on my website http://www.arlenesportraits.com.

At my home page, click on "Gallery" in left column, then select "HS Musical". I've posted the cast and groupings of characters, not any individual orders.

The individual photo orders that have been placed will be ready Friday and I will mail them out. You may forward this email for those you think might be interested, then they must call or email me to place their order. The image number is in white on the photograph. Keep in mind the web images are sized for speed--not the sharpest resolution--and prints will look good.

Thanks for contacting me once again--and congratulations to all on another outstanding production!

Arlene Anderson Arnold
Arlene's Portraits
206 E. Main St.
Willow Springs, MO
417-469-2431